Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Schaap Reunion

This is the family reunion that we went to up in Brainard MN, right by where they filmed the movie Fargo. I did not want to leave, it was so beautiful, we stayed right on the gorgeous lake, and the water felt like Hawaii, so warm! We have such a great time with family, we miss them already, I wish every weekend could be us all together (with my family too of course)! But it really was a refreshing, great time! Here is me trying to ski, not the best, but better then I expected! I kinda got up!

Nephew Aaron, attacked the chocolate cake on my lap. Sooooooo cute!


Mark, good at everything!


Me and Dad Schaap! So funny ;)



My sisters-in-laws (though I hate to call them in-laws) I love them a lot.

My niece Sydney, she was so cute, she was crying so much because she was scared of everyone getting in the water she kept saying "Daddy don't try it! Mommy don't try it." I think we traumatized her....but she still is just so adorable.

Crazy fun!


Oh, and here is our new (to us, it very used) car....we love it!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I just found your blog a few days ago! Glad to see new posts and such. And the pictures are great! I love the car too, looks like fun. Are you guys doing the single car thing?

Oh! And I'm not a student at your alma mater, co CBU.

Megan said...

and co CBU meant go CBU...I should really proofread before I post!