Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its not Goodbye, its Farewell

Our going away party...my mom likes to say "its not goodbye, its farewell" (as she fights the denial stage of us going away). "Meg and Markan" is a joke from our wedding, my dad was praying for the meal, and he kept saying Meg and Markan instead of Mark and Megan. It was really cute and everyone giggled, but I think he was a little embarrassed. I love you daddy!
My favorite niece ever.

My sister, she just got a new home too!


This is so true, especially when you say a long heartfelt goodbye to someone, and then see them again, now that second goodbye is so awkward. (this misspelling is the most awkward part)

Here we go!!! I cried as we drove away, and a lot throughout that day. The biggest move of my life!
We had a big load.

The Macho Men after loading up the truck!Rain leaking into our truck!











1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hey megan! I'm excited to keep in touch through blogland! :)